Klein Tools 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
The Klein D228-8, 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers are designed to cut hardened wire, screws, and nails. The high leverage action of the pliers easily handles the material eliminating the strain of the user. These non insulated pliers are not meant for use with wire that is associated with high voltage or electrical applications.
- The high-leverage design of the pliers allows for effortless cutting of materials
- The fulcrum rivet is closer to the cutting edge allowing for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Easily cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire Features a combination polished and black-oxide finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
- One (1) 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers