Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools D248-8 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled Head
The Klein D248-8, 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers are designed to cut hardened wire, screws, and nails. The high leverage action of the pliers easily handles the material eliminating the strain of the user. The angled head design allows access into tighter areas. These non insulated pliers are not meant for use with wire that is associated with high voltage or electrical applications.
- The angled head design allows for easier work in confined spaces
- The high-leverage design of the pliers allows for effortless cutting of materials
- The fulcrum rivet is closer to the cutting edge allowing for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled Head
- Ideal for cutting ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
|UPC / ISBN||092644720703|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|