Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools D508-15 15" Standard Capacity Adjustable Wrench with Black Finish and Platstic-Dipped Handle
The Klein D508-15, 15" Adjustable wrench has a forged heat treated alloy steel construction that makes it lighter and more durable than standard wrenches. The industrial black helps the wrench resist corrosion and the size adjusting easily allows you to adjust to the right fit.
- Made with forged and heat-treated alloy steel which allows for a light weight tool with maximum strength
- The industrial black finish prevents unwanted corrosion
- The Plastic-Dipped handle ensures a secure grip
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 15" Standard Capacity Adjustable Wrench
- Tightening and loosening nuts and bolts.
|UPC / ISBN||N/A|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Other Sizes: D508-4, D508-6, D508-8, D508-10, D508-12, D508-15