Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools J2000-9NE 9" Journeyman™ High-Leverage Side-Cutting Heavy Duty Pliers
The Klein J2000-9NE Journeyman&trade 2,000 Series® side-cutting pliers are an ideal addition to a journeyman's tool kit. The high-leverage design allows for easier cuts with less force being used. The extra sharp 2,000 series� blades leave a smooth cut and are more durable than standard cutting knives. And the sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws hold tight reducing a chance for slipping and granting the workman a sure grip.
- The 2000 series� cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire with ease
- The high-leverage design enables cutting with less force exerted by the user
- The fulcrum rivet is closer to the cutting edge allowing for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- The streamlined design incorporates sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws that hold tight, reducing the chance of slipping
- The induction-hardened cutting knives last twice as long as normal pliers
- The hot-riveted joint ensures a smooth action and eliminates handle wobble
- Features a combination of polished and black-oxide finish that prevents corrosion and rusting
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 9" Journeyman&trade High-Leverage Side-Cutting Heavy Duty Pliers
- Ideal for cutting and working with ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire with ease.
|UPC / ISBN||092644721021|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Journeyman Series Tools: J2000-28, J213-9NE, J2000-9NE, J2000-9NECRTP, J213-9NETP, J2000-9NETP, J213-9NECR, J2000-9NECR, J2000-9ST, J248-8, J2000-48, J203-8, J203-8N, J203-6, J203-7, J502-10