Kreg gives you screws strong enough to get the job done with these 1" #6 Fine Pan-Head Pocket Screws (SPS-F1). Specifically designed for pocket hole joinery, the screws are made of industrial-quality, case-hardened steel, making them virtually impossible to break. The self-tapping auger point conveniently eliminates pre-drilling while the flat head of the screw seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole.
- Specifically designed for pocket hole joinery
- Self-tapping auger point eliminates pre-drilling
- Flat head seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole
- Deep recess of the No. 2 square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out
- Made of industrial-quality, case-hardened steel
- Bronze appearance