Lenox 23931 All In One Screwdriver (6 in one)
The Lenox 23931 All-in-One Screwdriver has the bits for the two most common Phillips and slotted screw heads, as well as a 5/16" and a 1/4" nutdriver. The screwdriver stores all the bits at all times, except when a nutdriver is being used.
- With a 25% thicker nut driver you get reduced stripping and a prolonged tool life
- With a Comfortable, slip-resistant, ergonomic grip which helps you achieve maximum torque
- Comes with strong S-2 steel bits in the most popular sizes
- Reversible bit and bit retainer design allows the tool to hold all the bits, even while a scredriver bit is in use
- Simply remove the screwdriver bit to use the nutsetter
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) Screwdriver Handle
- Two (2) Phillips Bits: #1 and #2
- Two (2) Standard Bits: 1/4" and 3/16"
- Two (2) Nut Drivers (Bit Holders): 1/4" and 5/16"
- Combination Multi Purpose Screwdriver
|UPC / ISBN||082472239317|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Return Policy||90 Days|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sale Price: $8.51
Sale Price: $8.46
Sale Price: $29.16
Sale Price: $24.99