The Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser is designed to notch or cut through holes into thick wood stock quicker, neater and with more accuracy. It notches and cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately. Extremely portable at less than 38 lbs., it's idea for timber framing and log home building. It's also equipped with a large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick.
- Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately
- Extremely portable at only 37.4 lbs.
- Perfect for timber framing and log home building
- Large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob
- Cutting line indication plate
- Plunge depth adustment in 1/8" increments
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log
- Professional 12 AMP motor
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails
- Razor sharp chain to quickly notch or cut holes
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy serviceability
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation
In The Box
- One (1) 10.5 Amp Chain Mortiser
- One (1) 23/32" (18.25 mm) Cutter Chain (A-16570)
- One (1) Sharpening Holder (123028-2)
- One (1) Wrench (781204-0)
- One (1) 100 cc Oil Supply (182229-1)