The FS2200 has an ergonomically-designed grip for increased comfort and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability, with an L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface. Other convenience features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, and bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime.
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
- Lightest drywall gun in their class at only 3.5 lbs.
- Ergonomically-designed grip for increased comfort & control
- L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature for consistent screw depth
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use
- Metal reinforced belt clip for increased durability
In The Box
- One (1) Drywall Screwdriver
- One (1) #2 Phillips insert bit
- One (1) Magnetic bit holder