The HR2470F rotary hammer is sleek, powerful, compact, and ergonomically designed to increase your comfort as well as your production. Featuring an L.E.D. light to aid in lighting your work area, a "no hammering when idling" option creates extra-low vibration and the convenience of one-touch sliding chuck for quick and easy bit changes.
- This handy built-in L.E.D. light increases visibility of your drilling surface
- This specially designed bumper will help to protect the work surface as well as the tool itself
- Having this one-touch sliding chuck will make bit changes quick and easy
- The versatility of this rotary hammer is shown with the a 3-mode operation
- "rotation only",hammering with rotation", and "hammering only"
- This compact, ergonomically designed rotary hammer has a padded grip with side handle for your comfort, while still staying powerful
- No longer do you need to stop after each job with a lock-on button for continuous use
- Using carbon brushes helps to make the service life last longer
- 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM for those difficult jobs
In The Box
- 15/16" Rotary Hammer w/L.E.D. Light
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Plastic Tool Case