Makita gives you durability and power in a compact, lightweight tool with this Variable Speed Fiber Cement Shear Kit (JS8000). Its single-piece cutting head is machined from precisely milled aluminum to ensure blades cut straight. It has lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability, along with a 1/2" protected spindle that withstands heavy torque loads. Equipped with an impressive 6.5 amp motor, its retractable tool hook enables you to work in tight spaces. It also has a lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Single-piece cutting head is machined from precisely milled aluminum to ensure blades cut straight
- Solid steel blades cut clean, straight lines with a maximum cutting capacity up to 5/16"
- 1/2" protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads from powerful 6.5 amp motor
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Retractable tool hook allows user to work in tight spaces
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Cuts fiber cement quickly while producing less dust
In The Box
- One (1) Variable Speed Fiber Cement Shear Kit
- One (1) Center Blade
- Two (2) Side Blades
- One (1) 5/32" Hex Wrench
- One (1) Tool Case