Makita's low noise and low current draw design makes this an ideal compressor for use indoors for finish and trim work. The low RPM speed means less wear and tear, which should translate to longer life than many competitve models.
- High output cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston, combined with greater bore and stroke, delivers maximum performance
- Low amp draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure
- Substantially lower noise levels with a large 1,720 - RPM pump-enabling greater displacement at lower RPM
- Roll-bar handle for portability and additional protection
- Oil lubricated cooler running pump, minimizes wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life and is removable for easy maintenance
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Lever handle ball valve
- Tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
Have questions? Check out our Air Compressor Guide. It has information for both homeowners and professionals, and will help you find the compressor that best meets your needs.
In The Box
- One (1) 2 HP Air Compressor
- One (1) 1/4" Brass Makita universal coupler