Malco Tools Bit-Tip Hex Head Screws (Pack of 500)
By drilling its own hole, Bit-Tip produces the optimum hole size, resulting in better thread engagement and a tighter fit. One operation fastening also means no alignment problems. Select the Bit-Tip that's right for the job. Point length will determine metal thickness that can be drilled, tapped and fastened. Also, plywood, soft wood, composition board, drywall, insulation and laminates may be fastened to metal framing or components.
- Made from strong, high quality, specially heat treated steel
- Precision cold forged insuring uniformity of dimension and drill point contours
- Bit-Tip® screw is an excellent replacement for fastening operations now using rivets, nuts and bolts, spot welds or adhesives
- Bit-Tip® also eliminates the need for costly auxiliary fastening equipment such as drill bits, taps and welding equipment
- Optimal performance requires only a standard screw gun power tool rated at 2500 RPM equipped with drilling depth locater