Lightweight, compact size and slim nose projection allows this riveter to go wherever the work is. Ideally suited for blind riveting applications in aluminum windows, gutter and downspout. Just open handles and insert rivet into tool until flange touches nose piece. Squeeze handles slightly to allow jaws to grip rivet mandrel. Insert rivet into pre-drilled work to be fastened and squeeze handles until mandrel snaps. Release grip on handles and mandrel with drop out front end of tool when tilted.
- Rugged steel construction with black paint finish and comfortable vinyl grip
- Secure handle latch makes this tool easy to fit in pouch or pocket
- Four rivet nose pieces: 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16" store in handle
- Not for use with 5/32" or 3/16" steel rivets
- Spring return handles and comfortable contour grip make operation fast and easy