Malco Tools Siding Facing Gauge
Using the Facing Gauge while working across the width of the plank assures greater accuracy of the desired exposure and guards against sagging. The Facing Gauge may also be used in combination with the Malco Overlap Gauge to prop up one end of the plank for one-person application.
- More accurate and easier to use than home-made wood " preacher" blocks
- Adjustable for precise 5" , 6" , 7" , or 8" exposures
- Gauging block easily snaps in to desired exposure position without use of tools or fasteners.
- Easily held with one hand while steadying new plank for nailing.
- May be used with Overlap Gauge for 1-person application with th Mixed Gauge Set, FCMS
- Manufactured of tough, long-lasting, weather-resistant nylon material throughout
- Manufactured of tough, long- lasting, weather-resistant nylon material
- Carded using the facing gauge while working across the width of the plank assures greater accuracy of the desired exposure of the siding
In The Box
- One (1) Siding Facing Gauge