The 12" Vinyl Cutting Andy Snips® by Malco can easily cut through thick vinyl siding, and lock seams as well as a variety of other flexible non-ferrous materials such as carpet, leather and landscape edging. The 3" high carbon steel blades allow you to cut either a straight line or up to a 6" diameter circle cut to the left or the right. The rubber cushioned gripped handle keeps your hands from sliding while cutting and also protects you hands during all day use.
- Designed with a strong aluminum frame that is durable enough to handle tough applications
- Comes standard with rubber comfort grips that also keep your hands from slipping
- The long-Life, high carbon 3" steel blades are replaceable and sharp enough to cut a wide variety of materials
- Ideal for making precise left or right circular cuts of up to 6-inches diameter as well as fast straight cuts
- The knife-like edge produces a smooth slicing action for cutting thick or layered vinyl and a variety of other flexible non-ferrous materials
In The Box
- One (1) 12" Andy Snip® Heavy Duty Vinyl Snips