Malco Tools 12" Andy Snip Heavy Duty Vinyl Snips
Cut through heavy vinyl siding lock seams and more with ease! The MV12 aluminum handled snip is part of the legendary Andy snip line of lightweight snips with the strength of steel. This unique Andy combination snip design features a knife-like cutting edge to produce a smooth slicing action for easy one-hand operation. The user simply grasps the snip with the red grip up for optimal blade alignment when making straight cuts or left or right circular cuts in a variety of non-ferrous materials including: layered components of heavy-grade vinyl siding, aluminum trim coil, landscape edging, vinyl flooring, carpeting and leather. Replacement blades are available and are easily installed in the field. Please note that the versatile Andy MV12 snip is not for cutting steel.
- Strong aluminum frame with comfortable vinyl grips
- High carbon steel blades with a knife-like edge
- Makes precise left or right circular cuts to 6 In. (15 cm) diameter and fast straight cuts
- Cuts thick or layered vinyl and a variety of other flexible non-ferrous materials
In The Box
- One (1) 12" Andy Snip® Heavy Duty Vinyl Snips