The Malco S10 Straight Hand Seamer have 3-1/2" jaws that produce a uniform, accurate bend in sheet steel and non-ferrous metals with greater control and efficiency. The precision ground beveled jaws have a deeper 1-1/2" jaw depth that allows you to make tight radius bends up to 135. Designed for all the metal trades, including HVACR installation, roofing and siding applications and commercial building and remodeling.
- Made with durable cast steel construction that uses a heavy-duty pivot point that assures a long service life
- The generous throat depth of the tool allows for more versatile uses and a broader range of bending and seaming applications
- The precision ground jaws feature a beveled nose that allows you to accommodate tight radius bends up to 135
- The vinyl dipped handles allow for a firmer grip on the tool
In The Box
- One (1) 3-1/2" Straight Set Hand Seamer (53457)