Malco Tools Redline 6" Hand Seamer
Wide 6" jaws produce uniform, accurate bends in sheet steel and non-ferrous metals with greater control and efficiency. Wider jaws also minimize buckling and bowing of metal. Fewer strokes are required to bend and straighten angles. Designed for all the metal trades, including HVACR installation, roofing and siding applications and commercial building and remodeling. Malco's new Redline handles provide maximum comfort even on the toughest jobs, you have a tool built for a professional.
- Malco's Redline&trade gripped tools offer the powerful leverage of head to handle linkage, providing a more usable operation range for your handNon-slip vinyl grips with hand stops provide added comfort and control
- Wide 6 inch jaws produce a uniform fold in sheet metal
- Designed to minimize buckling and bowing
- Ensures greater control and efficiency when working Folds
In The Box
- One (1) Redline&trade 6" Hand Seamer