The rugged but inexpensive Turboshear cuts straight and to the left and makes fast cuts in material thickness up to 20-gauge galvanized steel. An offset design keeps both hands away from work surface.
- Tough enough to easily handle long rip cuts in metal roofing, building panels, steel mesh, ductwork, vinyl, and non-ferrous metals
- 20 gauge capacity in galvanized steel makes the TURBOSHEAR able to tackle the thick metal of equipment enclosures, furnace jackets, or automotive body panels
- Shear quickly inserts into the existing chuck of A/C or cordless drill (requires 3/8" or larger)
- Requires a minimum 1200 RPM, 12-volt cordless or A/C drill
- Cuts straight and to the left and is capable of navigating tight curved patterns and square cuts, blind cuts require only a 1/2" starting hole
- Offset design keeps hands away from work surface - for best results, be sure to keep the TURBOSHEAR blades level with cutting plane
- NOTE: Requires two hands to operate, metal must be pre-set in place or held by an assistant.
In The Box
- One (1) turbo shear