This high speed pneumatic TurboShear Model TSS1A is specialized for cutting all types of asphalt shingles. A standard gas powered job-site compressor with 50-foot (15.24 m) hose set-up is adequate to power this versatile air tool. Make fast, clean, straight trim cuts along a roof valley, or make square cuts and circles in shingles with equal precision and ease to fit around utility outlets. A wide jaw opening with a beveled lead-in tip accommodates multiple shingle layers and a lateral blade adjustment capability makes this shear easily maneuverable in any life-rated shingle or thickness. A wide lower blade offers exceptional operator control. Heat-treated carbon steel blades with solid carbide inserts assure long cutting life. Replacement blades are also available and are easily installed at the job site.
- Allows you to use air pressure for unstoppable shearing power when working with asphalt shingles
- Malcos unique patent pending TurboShearFC design makes quick, clean cuts in shingle thickness up to a 1/2"
- The fast cutting blades are specialized for Asphalt Shingles only
- Ideal for fine trim cutting along a valley, corner cuts, straight shearing and circle cuts to accommodate utility outlets
In The Box
- One (1) Pnuematic Asphalt Shingle Cutting Turbo Shear