The Milwaukee 0235-21 heavy duty Magnum drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 amp motor, 0-950 rpm trigger speed control, and reversing. Another exclusive feature is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than one minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites.
- Powerful MILWAUKEE Built 5.5 AMP Motor
- Selfstopping brushes
- Removable Brush Cartridge System Change brushes in less than one minute with only a screw-driver
- Aluminum Gear Case And Diaphragm Supplies Greater Support For Shaft And Bearings
- Includes spare brushes stored in cartridge
- Trigger Speed Control Reversing Switches
- Heavy-Duty Industrial keyless Chuck
- Helical Cut, Heat Treated Gears For Heavy-Duty Industrial/Construction Applications
- All Ball And Roller Bearings
- 8' Quik-Loc 3 wire grounded rubber cord for easy storage and field replacement.
In The Box
- 1/2" Drill
- Side Handle./li>
- Keyless Chuck