The M28 0799-20 28 Volt 7/16 in. Hex Quick Change Impact Wrench delivers 1,450 rpm/2,450 ipm and 325 ft-lbs of maximum torque, the most of any cordless impact wrench. The powerful Milwaukee 28V motor makes breaking loose 'stuck' nuts a breeze. The heavy-duty magnesium mechanism housing provides extreme job-site durability. The 0779 features a comfortable non-slip, soft-grip surfaces that reduce vibration and fatigue. The forward/reverse shuttle is conveniently located above the variable speed switch for fast, easy access. Designed for heavy-duty use, whether driving large lag screws, anchors and bolts, drilling large holes, or removing lug nuts, the 0799 provides the power, comfort and run-time to finish the job. A heavy-duty steel ring (included) can be attached for convenient tethering when working high overhead or for raising/lowering the tool when working from a ladder or utility pole.
- Revolutionary 28 Volt lithium-ion technology
- Up to 2x run-time of 18 V tools
- Hanger bracket with solid steel ring
- Magnesium gear case for added durability and lighter weight
In The Box
- One (1) M28™ 7/16 in. Hex Quick Change Impact Wrench
- One (1) Hanger Bracket w/Steel Ring