This ultra compact M12 12 Volt Sub-Compact Driver Drill (2401-20) from Milwaukee is an ideal all-around tool. It's micro size allows you to maneuver tight spaces, something that's unheard of with other cordless drills. The fuel gauge conveniently lets you see how much battery life is left for your job, while the metal gear housing ensures greater durability and longer tool life. With its driving capabilities of an 18-Volt driver, you have the power and versatility needed to finish any job.
- Quick bit-loading 1/4 In. hex chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery FUEL gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal gear housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
In The Box
- One (1) M12™ 12 Volt Sub-Compact Driver Drill (2401-20)