With a head size of only 3.75", the M12 12 Volt 3/8" Right Angle Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2415-20) from Milwaukee delivers 8 ft.-lbs. (100 in.-lbs.) of torque in a compact lightweight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill driver with a spindle lock chuck, it is the most versatile right angle drill/driver in the industry. Built in electronics include an electronic clutch, fuel gauge, speed control and overload protection.
- 3/8 In. single sleeve ratcheting chuck - maximum versatility and grip
- 3-3/4 In. head length - great for working in tight spaces
- Extended paddle switch - provides convenience and comfort
- Electronic clutch - 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control
In The Box
- One (1) M12™ Cordless Right Angle Drill Driver (Tool Only)