Featuring a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery, the HACKZALL cuts over 80 pieces of 1-1/2" PVC on a single charge. The 2420 delivers a 1/2" stroke 3,000 times per minute for a smooth yet aggressive cut, and utilizes a key-less QUIK-LOK blade clamp to ensure quick and easy blade changes. The lightweight design offers less user fatigue as well as one-handed operation. Compact design makes it easier for users to access tight spaces or awkward angles. The HACKZALL features a variable speed trigger that provides increased user control and all-metal gear case and gears that live up to Milwaukee's legendary durability.
- Only 11 In. and 2.2 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- Keyless quik-lok™ blade clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal gear case for added durability
- Variable speed trigger for increased user control
In The Box
- One (1) 12V M12 Hackzall™ Reciprocating Saw (2420-20)
- Two (2) Hackzall™ Blades