This M18 Cordless 1/2" Hammer-Drill/Driver Kit (Compact Lithium-Ion Battery) (2602-22CT) from Milwaukee delivers industry leading performance. Its 4-pole motor and compact lithium-ion battery generate up to 37 ft.-lbs. (450 in.-lbs.) of peak torque, and is up to 20% faster in concrete than competing brands. As the only hammer-drill/driver in its class with an all metal gear case, it provides maximum durability during heavy duty use. The variable speed trigger gives you speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (high speed) and 0-450 RPM (low speed). Plus, its innovative, ergonomic design means you have intense power in a compact body.
- Best-in-class 4-pole motor delivers 37 ft.-lbs. (450 in.-lbs.) of peak torque and 29,000 BPM
- Compact design at just 8-1/2"
- Up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition
- Variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (high speed) and 0-450 RPM (low speed)
- Digital power management provides overload protection to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All metal 1/2" single sleeve ratcheting chuck for bit retention and maximum durability
- All metal gear case is the only metal gear case in its class
- Gear case provides maximum durability for heavy duty applications
- Industry leading ergonomic design
In The Box
- One (1) M18 Cordless 1/2" Hammer-Drill/Driver
- Two (2) Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- One (1) 1-Hour Charger
- One (1) Kitbox