Heavy-duty jobs are no problem with the new Milwaukee M18 Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20). Capable of producing 500 in.-lbs. of torque, it's powered by a 4-pole frameless motor that features a robust design with rare-earth magnets for longer life. Conveniently compact, it's perfect for working in tight spaces. It also boasts an all-metal gear case and chuck for maximum impact and shock durability.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0 to 1,800 RPM
- Compact design: allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- All-metal gear case and chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
In The Box
- One (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver