The powerful motor of the Milwaukee 2625-20 delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4" stroke length that allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy. The 2625-20 also features a QUIK-LOK blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
- One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- Quik-Lok® blade clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL® blades & Hackzall® blades
- Compatible with M18™ XC high capacity lithium-ion batteries and M18™ compact lithium-ion batteries
In The Box
- One (1) HACKZALL® Recip Saw (2625-20) Tool Only