The powerful motor of the Milwaukee 2625-20 delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4" stroke length that allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy. The 2625-20 also features a QUIK-LOK blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
- The one-handed design of the cordless HACKZALL provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- The compact size allows for operating in tight spaces, and light weight feel makes overhead work easier
- The easy to use QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades & HACKZALL Blades
- The built-In LED light helps to illuminate the work area when cutting
- The HACKZALL is compatible with M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and the M18 Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
In The Box
- One (1) HACKZALL® Recip Saw (2625-20) Tool Only