At only 10-1/4 lbs and 18" in length, the M18 Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2" conduit, 3" angle iron, 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The M18 Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% Lighter the 10.25 Lbs compact light weight design is ideal for cutting overhead and in tight places
- With a 3-1/4" Cut Capacity you can make cuts in most common materials encountered in the Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical fields.
- Can perform a single pass cut on 3" copper, 3" angle iron, 2-1/2" conduit
- The tool-free adjustable material shoe can quickly adjust to allow flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- The bright LED work light helps illuminate the cut line in dark areas
- The blade ejection system allows you to quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- The drop resistant pulley guard is engineered to handle high impacts
- The cast aluminum gear case can withstand jobsite abuse & still maintain gear positioning
In The Box
- One (1) M18™ Cordless Band Saw 2629-22
- Two (2) M18™ XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries
- One (1) 1-Hour Charger
- One (1) Blade
- One (1) Case