Introducing the new M18 6-1/2" Circular Saw that is designed to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry. The 2630 is a high performance circular saw that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a light weight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts. The 2630 features an 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery which provides longer run-time and up to 20% more torque for powerful cuts.
- Heavy-duty magnesium guards for maximum durability
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
In The Box
- One (1) 18V M18 Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20)