The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit with Compact Batteries, Charger and Case (2653-22CT) features a special design that delivers maximum performance with power made to handle a variety of the toughest applications. The kit includes two M18 REDLITHIUM compact battery packs, a 30-minute multi-voltage charger and a carrying case. The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is built to last. The impact driver features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers three times longer motor life and increased power, REDLITHIUM Battery Technology and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence advanced system of power tool electronics. The REDLINK PLUS system allows the user to choose three different fastening modes. Mode 1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque). Mode 2 is designed to help prevent damage to fasteners and materials (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque). Mode 3 delivers the maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1,600 in-lbs of torque).
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ brushless motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers faster application speed.
- REDLINK Plus™ electronic intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee's proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ battery pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time.
- The M18 FUEL™ impact driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger.
In The Box
- One (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit with High Capacity Batteries, Charger and Case (2653-22)
- Two (2) M18 FUEL™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery Packs
- One (1) 30-Minute Multi-Voltage Charger
- One (1) Belt Clip
- One (1) Carrying Case