Milwaukee M18 18V 5-3/8" Cordless Metal Saw (Bare Tool)
Milwaukee Electric Tool corporation introduces the new M18 ™ cordless lithium-ion 5-3/8 In. metal saw. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw delivers the fastest cuts for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 2682 utilizes an exclusive 4-pole frame less motor for up to 35% more cutting power and best in class run-time with over 200 cuts of 3/4 In. OEM per charge. The Milwaukee M18 ™ cordless lithium-ion 5-3/8 In. metal saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.8 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring.
- Exclusive 4-pole frameless motor delivers up to 35% more cutting power
- Superior cut quality - 30T metal tech™ carbide-tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials
- Tool-free depth adjustment quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 1/8 In. to 2 In.
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs design for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
In The Box
- One (1) M18™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw
- One (1)30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped Blade
- One (1) Blade Wrench