These Super Sawzall blades from Milwaukee (48-00-5184) are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8 percent Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer. The tough Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. Durable, long life blades are the goal of every blade made. This blade has a 1/2 inch universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws.
- Blade is 6" long and 3/4" wide
- 18 TPI, Length, Bi-Metal Construction
- 1/2" Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- For cutting metal 1/8" through 3/16", conduit, tubing, channels, and pipe
- Includes five individual blades
In The Box
- Five (5) 18 TPI 6 x 3/4" Sawzall Blades