Milwaukee Super Sawzall Blade 10/14 TPI x 8"
- Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8 percent Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer. The tough Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. Durable, long life blades are the goal of every blade we make. This blade has a 1/2 inch universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws. Includes five individual blades.
- 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- 10/14 TPI, 8 in. Length, Bi-Metal Construction
- All purpose blade for cutting all woods, nail embedded woods, composition material, plastic, light gauge non-ferrous metals and aluminum
- 5 blades per pouch
- 5/8 in. width for higher flexibility
In The Box
- 5 Sawzall Blades