The TORCH blade from Milwaukee (48-00-5784) is designed for the toughest Fire and Rescue work, demolition, plumbing, remodeling or general metal cutting applications. The TORCH blades will cut pipe, conduit, angle iron, steel and other hard materials. TORCH blades are 1 inch tall for straight, fast cutting, and 0.042 inch thick for longer life with the ability to flex in tight cutting situations. Milwaukee Sawzall blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades. TORCH blades are designed to resist breaking, further extending blade life. The 18 teeth per inch blade should be used on material 1/8 inch through 3/16 inch thick. Includes five individual blades.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL® blades
- Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling.
- The 1 In. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
In The Box
- Five (5) 18 TPI, 6 x 1" Super Sawzall TORCH Blades