Milwaukee 16" Sprocket Nose Saw Bar
Due to prolonged, heavy use some components may need to be replaced. Use only Milwaukee specified replacement parts to achieve maximum life and performance from your Milwaukee tool.
- For guiding an endless saw chain
- A configured sprocket is rotatably mounted in the nose of the bar and functions to elevate and transport the saw chain around the nose end
- The teeth of the sprocket engage the drive links of the chain to lift the chain off the nose edge as the chain traverses the nose
- The tooth tips project above the side link bearing surfaces and into configured notches whereby the teeth effectively provide the lifting action without entering the saw chain chassis
In The Box
- One (1) 16" Sprocket Nose Saw Bar