Milwaukee 7/16" X 18" Ship Auger Bit
Milwaukee ship auger bits have a new through center cutting design for improved life in nail-embedded wood. The flutes are coated, which produces a non-stick surface for fast and smooth chip ejection, especially in deep holes. The shanks are also impact rated for added durability and versatility no matter the trade. Ideal for electricians, plumbers, utilities and any trade requiring fast hole drilling in clean or nail-embedded wood.
- Durable: hardened, one-face 20° rake angle design enhances nail resistance, chip removal and fast, easy sharpening
- Fast chip removal: nonstick, polished and coated flutes eliminate costly cleaning time
- Impact-rated shank: strong enough to use with an impact wrench
- Versatile: one line of Milwaukee® auger bits covers all applications and tools
In The Box
- One (1) 7/16" X 18" Ship Auger Bit