The Milwaukee 48-22-0304 Rasping Jab Saw is the only jab saw on the market to integrate rasping holes along the side of the blade which allows you to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of sheetrock after a cut has been made. Along with a rubber over mold handle that increases user comfort and reduce hand slippage, the new saw also features a thick 6" plaster/drywall blade for increased durability and a longer tool life.
- Rasping holes (patent pending) - expand holes in drywall up to 2X faster
- Rubber over mold grip - increased comfort
- 6 In. plaster/drywall blade - cuts rapidly through material
- Built-in rasping holes allow you to rapidly expand a holes size or smooth the rough edges of the sheet rock as you cut the hole
In The Box
- One (1) 6" Fixed Rasping Jab Saw