The Milwaukee 6-in-1 Combination Pliers (48-22-3069) are specially designed for wire stripping, reaming, bolt cutting, wire cutting, pliers and loop making. Made from forged alloy steel, the combination pliers was specifically designed with a reaming head and includes a locking mechanism and rust protection. With the 6-in-1 design, professionals carry less tools while still getting all the work done.
- Reaming head design-smooth edges of metal pipe from 1/2 In. to 1 In. (Patent pending)
- Bolt cutter-thread and cut #6 and #8 bolts to preferred length (Patent pending)
- Wire stripper - strip 10-18 AWG (Solid wire); 12-20AWG (Stranded wire)
- Locking mechanism - one handed locking and remains locked while in pouch, spring loaded for easy opening (Patent pending)
In The Box
- One (1) Milwaukee 6-in-1 Combination Pliers (48-22-3069)