Milwaukee 44-7/8" X 18 TPI Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade
Milwaukee standard / deep cut portable band saw blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8 In. blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- For cutting common materials 5/32 In. to 3/16 In. thick and very hard materials 3/16 In. to 5/16 In. thick
In The Box
- One (1) 44-7/8" X 18 TPI Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade