Designed for use with Milwaukee's M18 Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw, this blade features a hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body and a thin kerf, which reduces the amount of drag and resistance providing clean and smooth cuts.
- This dry blade does not require the use of a lubricant, allowing you to avoid a messy clean-up
- No extreme heat buildup preserves the blade life and there is no time wasted waiting for the work piece to cool off
- The thin kerf reduces the amount of drag and resistance that ultimately results in more cuts per charge for efficient work saving you time on the job
- It lasts up to 25 times longer than abrasive blades
- Extended blade life and high quality cuts are provided by the hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body
In The Box
- One (1) 5-3/8" 50T Non-Ferrous Metal Blade