Milwaukee 8" x 42 Tooth Cermet Tipped General Purpose Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
This 8 In. 42 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 In. and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee dry cut saw (6370-20).
- 8 In. diameter, 5/8 In. Arbor hole
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- Cuts: structural/shape steel, plate steel and bar stock
- Also cuts: stair/platform grating and mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum
In The Box
- One (1) 8" 42 Cermet Tipped Tooth Circular Saw Blade