Milwaukee 8" x 50 Tooth Cermet Tipped Thin Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
This 8 In. 50 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 In. and thinner including aluminum the blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks, and noise for cleaner, smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee dry cut saw, (model 6370-20).
- 8 In. diameter, 5/8 In. Arbor hole
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- Cuts: corrugated metal roof/wall/floor deck and panel
- Also cuts: steel framing components, sheet metal and mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum
In The Box
- One (1) 8" 50 Cermet Tipped Tooth, Circular Saw Blade