Milwaukee 8" x 60 Carbide Tooth Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
Milwaukee® aluminum circular saw blades are engineered for extra long life and fast cutting in aluminum, copper and brass. Made from fully hardened, tensioned steel plate the blades consistently deliver accurate cuts. The laser cut, resin filled expansion slots dampen sound and vibration to eliminate user fatigue. The blade cuts cooler and costs less per cut than an abrasive blade while providing a smooth, burr free cut. The 48-40-4530 cuts 1/4 In. to 2 In. bar stock and 1/4 In. to 1-1/4 In. flat stock in non-ferrous materials.
- Fully hardened tensioned steel plate for accurate cuts
- Laser cut, resin filled expansion slots for sound and vibration dampening
- Carbide teeth for longer life
- Cost less per cut than an abrasive blade
In The Box
- One (1) 8" Circular Saw Blade