This 12" Bull Point hammer bit from Milwaukee (48-62-3000) is to be used for demolition work. Drop forged from high grade steel, this heat treated hammer bit is ideal for starting holes in the center of a concrete slab.
- Bull point hammer bit with a 3/4" hex shank
- Drop forged from high grade steel for superior strength and durability
- Use for demolition work
- Excellent for starting holes in the center of a concrete slab
- Works with the Milwaukee 3/4" Hex Demolition Hammer (5337-21)
In The Box
- One (1) 12" Bull Point Demolition Bit