Milwaukee 48-76-4125 25' Quik-Lok® Cord with Twist Lock Plug
This Milwaukee Quik-Lok� cord is a three wire grounded 25 foot cord that is designed for fast field replacement of existing damaged cords. Made of premium grade Hi-Flex wire the cord is quickly removed and attached to Milwaukee tools with the Quik-Lok� cord feature. To change a damaged cord simply turn the collar at the top of the cord counter clockwise to loosen the nut and pull down on the cord to remove. To re-attach a new cord line up the pins in the end of the tool with the pin receptacles in the end of the cord, push together and turn the collar clockwise to lock in place. Cord has a L5-20P NEMA type plug.
- 25 foot cord with three-wire grounded set-up
- Quik-Lok® feature allows for fast replacement of a damaged cords
- Made from premium grade Hi-Flex wire
- Uses a L5-20P NEMA type Twist Lock plug
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 25' Quik-Lok® Cord with Twist Lock Plug
- Replaces old and frayed electric power tool cords.
|UPC / ISBN||No|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Milwaukee Quick-Loc® Tools: 6394-21, 5387-20, 5387-22, 6524-21, 6523-21, 6089-20, 6086-20, 6154-20, 0100-20, 0101-20, 3107-6, 0234-6, 0235-21, 0244-1, 0202-20, 1007-1, 1663-20