Milwaukee 9" The Ax Sawzall Blade Clip Strip Merchandiser
- The AX blade is designed for the toughest cutting applications in wood and nail embedded wood. AX blades have a sloped shape for superior plunge cutting for demolition and remodeling work. AX blades are 1 inch tall for straight, fast cutting, and extra thick, 0.062 inch, to prevent bending. Milwaukee Sawzall blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades, and bi-metal construction prevents the blade from shattering. The 9 inch blade is ideal for cutting into walls that contain wood, nails, plaster and aluminum.
- 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- 5/8 TPI, 9 in. Length, Bi-Metal Construction
- 5 blades per pouch
- Merchandiser comes with 12 packs
- Great for demolition work - cut into walls that contain wood, nails, plaster, and aluminum