Milwaukee Right Angle Drill Attachment
Drilling holes and installing screws or bolts in an area too small for a conventional drill/driver can exhaust the patience of the most experienced contractor. When you get tired of using a stubby screwdriver you can either shell out the big bucks for a right angle drill or you can save your money and purchase Milwaukee's right angle attachment. Milwaukee Tool, one of the most respected names in the tool industry, manufactures a 1/4 In. hex right angle attachment that is ideal for cordless drills up to and including the more powerful 18 Volt models. The tool’s quick-change magnetic chuck accepts standard 1/4 In. hex drive accessories and the durable metal housing utilizes steel gears and ball bearing construction that gives the user a full 235-inch-pounds of torque.
- 1/4 In. hex right-angle drill/driver attachment; accepts standard 1/4 In. hex shank bits
- For cordless 2.4- to 18 Volt drills; up to 235-inch-pounds of torque; allows work in tight spots
- Durable all-metal housing and steel gears
- Includes attachment, 5 bits
In The Box
- 1 - Right Angle Attachment