These 2-1/8" Hole Dozer Hole Saws feature optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting. The functional slots for faster plug removal while the matrix II bi-metal teeth provide greater durability.
Milwaukee Hole Dozer hole saws use a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
Must be purchased in multiples of 25
- Hole Dozer for up to 50% longer life than the competition
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Functional slots for faster plug removal
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Must be Purchases as a Set of 25 hole saws