Milwaukee 1-1/2" Steel Hawg Annular Cutter
This carbide tipped Steel Hawg Annular Cutter achieves a full 2" cutting depth with a 1-1/2" diameter. Like other Steel Hawg Cutters, this annular cutter removes material three times faster than twist drill bits and leaves a smooth, precision machined hole. Can be used on steel, stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum. A threaded back end allows the user to choose the style arbor that best fits their electromagnetic drill stand.
- Faster cutting: alternating tooth form geometry makes fast work of cutting steel
- Long life: abrasion-resistant carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Accurate cuts: spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin doubles as a centering pin and permits faster plug removal
- Drill holes up to 3X faster
In The Box
- One (1) 1-1/2" Steel Hawg� Annular Cutter