Milwaukee's one piece Hawg incorporates the shank into the cutter itself, no separate arbor is necessary. Alternating tooth form geometry cuts at 3x the rate of traditional bits and carbide teeth allows for extended bit life. This 11/16" bit features a self ejecting pin that centers itself for more accurate positioning. Hawg cutting fluid is delivered internally to increase bit life and improve cutting performance.
- Faster cutting: alternating tooth form geometry makes fast work of cutting steel
- Long life: abrasion-resistant carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Accurate cuts: spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin doubles as a centering pin and permits faster plug removal
- Drill holes up to 3X faster
In The Box
- One (1) 11/16" Steel Hawg Cutter